Establishment of permanent communal integrity with decentralised morality for nonviolent prosperity.
Provide effective services for Community on tourism, Events and Infrastructure for primary Industries; adopted by the local government, communities & cultures and support poverty alleviation by generating the flow of foreign and national revenue in general public. Himalayan Family House will further enhance tourism and events development efforts by the private sector in partnership with local communities.
- The fallowing are the objectives of Himalayan Family House.
- To develop physical infrastructure and events by preparing a master plan of areas significant from the stand
- point of pilgrims, culture and tourism.
- To build and maintain physical infrastructure and events necessary for internal and external tourists search for specific experiences.
- to build physical infrastructure of the tourism and events sector by identifying sources for income generation.
- To develop programs in line with the approach of sustainable development. To support poverty alleviation by stabilising a system of managing infrastructure & activity at a local level.
- Support students for their skill development and implement.
- Tourism is one of the promising sectors of modern economic development. The Himalayan Region has been gifted in terms of natural beauty, diverse